- Register your team with the USSSA as soon as possible but no later that April 15th. You can complete the registration process on-line at www.usssa.com.
- Email the following to the Tournament Director at email@example.com no later than April 15th:
No Team Will Be Permitted to Participate Without a Signed USSSA Roster and Proof of Insurance on File with the Tournament Director
Click Here to See What we Have Received so Far
- When arriving at the park for the first time proceed to the Tournament Registration area and check in. Registration is shown on the park map.
- Bring copies of birth certificates to the tournament.
- Please review all of the information on the tournament website prior to the beginning of the tournament
- We suggest you email all of your players and parents the link to our tournament web site as soon as possible. This website will contain all of the tournament information including tournament activities, game schedule, local shopping, restaurants, area attractions, hotels and more information that will be helpful to everyone attending the tournament. We are continuing to update the website as we get information so check back frequently
- We suggest you review and print the tournament rules prior to the beginning of the tournament
- This is a pool play tournament with 2 pools in each division. The winner of each pool plays for the championship.
- On Friday and Saturday some 8,9, 10,11 and 12 year old teams will play at Sashabaw Plains. Sashabaw Plaines is located approximately one and a half miles from Clintonwood Park and those teams that are scheduled to play their will receive maps and driving directions when checking in at the registration tent. Maps are also available in our Tournament Program.
- Home team will be determined by a coin flip by the umpire prior to the beginning of each game
- Home team is the official score keeper
- Metal Spikes are not permitted on fields 1, 2, and 3.
- Infield practice is not permitted between games.
- Please, no soft toss against any fences.
- Please clean your dugout after your game.