The following activities are planned for the tournament weekend:
- In addition to baseball fields Clintonwood Park has various other facilities such as tennis courts, basketball courts, play grounds, picnic areas, volleyball courts, these are yours to use throughout the tournament.
- Clintonwood Park has two concession stands that will be open throughout the tournament.
- Tournament information tents will be staffed throughout the tournament. If have any questions about the area, the tournament, or if your need a recommendation on local restaurants stop by the one of the information tents and we will be happy to help.
- 2017 Tournament Programs will be on sale throughout the weekend. the cost of a program is $2. The program includes rosters of all the tournament teams, complete game schedule, coupons and discounts from various local restaurants and businesses, map of Clintonwood Park with the location of all the fields, and various other tournament information.
- Our tournament photographers will be taking action photos throughout the tournament. You will be able to order your favorite action photos throughout the tournament.
- Tournament T-shirts are preordered. Coaches will be emailed T-shirt order information prior to the tournament. A very limited supply of T-shirts will be available for purchase at the tournament at the information booth.
- There will be 2 50/50 raffle drawings during the tournament. The first drawing will be on Friday at 8pm and Saturday at 12:00pm. Clarkston High School students will be going through the stands selling raffle tickets... try your luck and help us defer tournament costs.
- Our annual Home Run Derby is always a huge hit! This event will be held on Saturday April 29th from 1:00pm to 3:00pm on Field #4. All players all welcome to participate. The winner will take home a great Home Run Derby trophy.